Custom Search

Thursday, January 26, 2012

McIlroy Outduels Woods and Shares Lead in Abu Dhabi

Tiger Woods, champion golfer, drives the ball ...
Image via Wikipedia
It's great to see Tiger in the mix!  Now he needs to get his putter going!

McIlroy Outduels Woods and Shares Lead in Abu Dhabi - NYTimes.com:
“It was a good ball-striking round,” Woods said. “I had a hard time reading the greens out there. The greens were pretty grainy, and I just had a hard time getting a feel for it. Toward the end I hit some pretty good putts, but over all I got fooled a lot on my reads.”
'via Blog this'

Return Home:  The Golf Foodie Blog - http://golffoodie.blogspot.com/

You might be interested in these items:
Tiger Woods TW Cap BLACK Size M/L
The Club Menu: Signature Dishes From America's Premier Golf Clubs
Wine Lovers Dishwasher Magnet
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment