Custom Search

Thursday, January 2, 2014

What I Learned This Year - Wine-Knows Travel Blog

English: Wine grapes. Español: Uvas de vino ro...
English: Wine grapes. Español: Uvas de vino rojo. Русский: Грозди винограда. (Photo credit: Wikipedia)
Follow the link below to learn some amazing things from my wine expert friend, June Forkner-Dunn:

Wine-Knows: Fine Wine & Gourmet Food Journeys for the Discerning Traveler: What I Learned this Year:

"My first four learnings of 2013 were due to the exciting DNA work by scientists studying the origin of grapes.  However, there are several other cogent details I’ve picked up in the last 12 months.  Here’s my top 10 list, checked it twice…and yes, I’ve been both naughty and nice." . . .

'via Blog this'

Return Home:  The Golf Foodie Blog - http://golffoodie.blogspot.com/

You might be interested in these items:

Pulaski Tickets and Tours - Plan Your Next Getaway - We love this book and travel website!

Wine Lovers Dishwasher Magnet
Dishwasher magnet for wine lovers

No comments:

Post a Comment