Custom Search

Tuesday, April 26, 2016

Tiger Woods Comments on Recovery from Back Surgeries, Conditioning, Future | Bleacher Report

Read the full report: Tiger Woods Comments on Recovery from Back Surgeries, Conditioning, Future | Bleacher Report:

"Woods played five holes at his Bluejack National golf course in Montgomery, Texas, the first such action for the 14-time major champion since his 13-under performance at the Wyndham Championship.

"I haven't been out here playing like this. I hadn't played any holes until today," Woods said, per Bob Harig of ESPN.com. "I know people have said I've played holes back at Medalist, but I haven't. This is actually the first time I've played holes since Wyndham. It's been a while.""

'via Blog this'

Return Home:  The Golf Foodie Blog - http://golffoodie.blogspot.com/

You might be interested in these items:

Pulaski Tickets and Tours - Plan Your Next Getaway - We love this book and travel website!

Wine Lovers Dishwasher Magnet


No comments:

Post a Comment