Custom Search

Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Tiger Woods admits short game coming up short

It's painful to watch Tiger's short game on TV.  Hoping there's some improvement on the way.

Tiger Woods admits short game coming up short – USATODAY.com:

""I finally have a swing that doesn't hurt, and I am still generating power, but it doesn't hurt anymore," said Woods, who overhauled his swing previously with Butch Harmon and Hank Haney and is now working with Sean Foley. "I would say certainly my short game has been something that has taken a hit, and it did the same thing when I was working with Butch and the same thing when I was working with Hank."

'via Blog this'

Return Home:  The Golf Foodie Blog - http://golffoodie.blogspot.com/

You might be interested in these items:
The Club Menu: Signature Dishes From America's Premier Golf Clubs
Wine Lovers Dishwasher Magnet

No comments:

Post a Comment