Custom Search

Thursday, May 27, 2021

Tiger Woods discusses his rehab: 'More painful than anything I have ever experienced' - Golf Digest

According to the article:

"Three months after sustaining serious leg injuries in a single-car crash outside Los Angeles, Tiger Woods finds himself in a familiar routine: rehab, rehab, rehab.

“This has been an entirely different animal,” Woods said of the post-crash injuries. “I understand more of the rehab processes because of my past injuries, but this was more painful than anything I have ever experienced.”

Read the full news article:  Tiger Woods discusses his rehab: 'More painful than anything I have ever experienced' - Golf Digest

Return Home:  The Golf Foodie Blog - http://golffoodie.blogspot.com/


You might be interested in these items:

Pulaski Tickets and Tours - Plan Your Next Getaway - We love this book and travel website!

Wine Lovers Dishwasher Magnet
Dishwasher magnet for wine lovers

No comments:

Post a Comment